Wednesday, October 7, 2009

You complete me

To the Captain,

Three years ago today we became man and wife.  If I knew then what I know now, I would have run away and never looked back...who am I kidding?  An aisle filled with hot coals couldn't have kept me away.  

While writing today's date, 10/7/09, I was hit with the realization that we were married on the 7th (stay with me here) and just last week in the Revelation study we learned that the number 7 is used repeatedly in the bible to signal completion.  Coincidence?  I think not.  To paraphrase the cheesy line from Jerry Maguire, you really do complete me.  I can't imagine life without you.

A life without diet Sun Drop, boats, dirty work pants, gospel music, snuggles on the air mattress, drives through the country, pancakes on Sunday or walks on the trail sounds like an incomplete life to me.

I love loving you.  You make it easy.  I pray God will continue to bless our family for many, many, many more years to come.  


All my love,
Cupcake           

No comments:

Post a Comment